Saturday, May 7, 2016

Starting a New Project The Free FXReviews Ebook ~ forex trading iraqi dinar

If you have been a regular visitor of my website during the past 8-10 months, you will know I have been updating my blog daily for most of this time. There were several reasons why I decided to do this, mainly because I wanted to increase my ability to write creative content and because I wanted to create a loyal based of readers who would always find new articles everyday. I think I have achieved both of these goals in the sense that it is now much easier for me to come up with new posts for the blog and my website is registering a very good 30-40% of returning visitors, some of which I think read my blog on a regular basis (thank you for stopping by ! :o)). Now I feel it is time to take this "daily writing" and all the generated content to the "next level", so to speak. On todays post I will talk to you about a new project I will be starting dealing with all this content that and a new, free ebook that will come out as a result :o).

I have noticed during the past 6 months that most of the articles I write are not read a lot and most of them end up as part of my archives, being accessed only sporadically once or twice every month. Most of the people who find my blog through google end up in articles dealing with backtesting, renko charts, tick charts, Watukushay experts, Ayotl and mainly, in articles dealing with Commercial EA reviews. I feel that this is a waste of content since I believe some of my best contributions are actually the articles that are less-found through search engines.

How to fix this issue ? Some of you have suggested that my navigation system is pretty bad and that I should change it to a more "category sorted", "user friendly" way of finding my different posts and articles. You are absolutely right in this sense but the truth is that I am bound by the limitations of the blogger platform which does not allow me to input posts categories and generate menus with as much freedom as I would like. Of course, changing websites might be a solution for this (changing to a more powerful platform like wordpress) but the fact is that I would lose search engine placement and important links which make this move probably not so good for the blog right now.

After reading some websites dealing with content organization and how to make old, unvisited, yet extremely relevant content surface, I decided that the most productive and so the best way to get my content out there would be to organize it in a free ebook. So what I will be doing right now is pretty simple, I will be taking many of my blog posts and I will edit them so that they can be "stitched together" in an ebook. This ebook will become available totally for free and it will become - hopefully - a vital piece of information for new traders who are looking into becoming long term profitable traders using automated trading systems. The ebook will deal with many issues I have discussed within posts like doing backtests, simulation reliability, backtesting pitfalls, scalping systems, martingale systems, surviving draw down periods, EA design, etc.

Does this make the current ebook irrelevant ? Of course not ! The current ebook contains a lot of content which has never been published on the blog and it is bound to stay as the guide it has always been for people new to automated trading. What I seek with the new free ebook is to organize the blogs content and make it easily accessible for people who will not easily get to all those archived articles. It will be more of a "blog summary" which I think will prove absolutely useful for many people out there. Right now I am aiming for a 30-50 page ebook but the final length will depend on how much content I take from the blog and how much space it takes after editing it to fit a more "ebook feel".

Certainly the current ebook will have some changes (sorry, I know it hasnt been updated for a while !) which I will discuss on tomorrows post. I will be working on a very important remake and content addition in July and other similar changes and I am definitely thinking about offering it only within Asirikuy as for me everything is kind of bundled now and I fear that people buying only the ebook are not getting "the whole picture". Again, I will explain all of this in much more detail on tomorrows post :o).

If you have any suggestions or opinion about this new free ebook project dealing with the blogs contents please leave a comment. Is there any post you would like to see on the ebook ? Do you think the idea is good/bad ? Which posts do you think would be very useful if you were a new trader ? Which posts did you find particularly interesting ? Please leave a comment :o).

If you would like to learn more about automated trading and how you too can learn to design your own trading systems based on sound trading tactics please consider buying my ebook on automated trading or joining Asirikuy to receive all ebook purchase benefits, weekly updates, check the live accounts I am running with several expert advisors and get in the road towards long term success in the forex market using automated trading systems. I hope you enjoyed the article !

forex trading iraqi dinar


1 comment:

  1. A very interesting post this is. Having a good knowledge on market helps traders to improve their performance. Traders can get useful suggestions on trading tips as well for improving their performance with the helps of financial advisories like epic research .

    ReplyDelete